This legal notice governs the use of the website www.marinasalinas.com property of PUERTO DEPORTIVO DE TORREVIEJA S.A. (hereinafter MARINASALINAS).
By accessing and browsing MARINASALINAS’ website you, as USER, agree to accept and abide by all the terms and conditions set forth in this Legal Notice without reserve. You are hereby notified that MARINASALINAS may amend said terms and conditions at any time without prior notice, although every effort will be made to publish the changes in advance.
Therefore, we recommend that you read this Notice carefully if you wish to access and use the information and services provided herein.
As User, you also have a legal duty to make proper use of the Website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, the customs of trade and this Legal Notice. You shall be liable to MARINASALINAS or to third parties for any loss and damage that could derive from failure to comply with these duties.
Use of this Website for any purpose different from those expressly permitted is prohibited and MARINASALINAS may block or withdraw access and use of the same at any time.
In compliance with Act 34/2002 of 11 July on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, MARINASALINAS hereby informs you of the following:
- Our corporate name: PUERTO DEPORTIVO DE TORREVIEJA S.A.
- Trading name: MARINASALINAS
- Tax I.D. (CIF): A-86013331.
- Registered address: C/ Bahía de Pollensa 13 – 28042 – Madrid
- Registered with the Companies Registry of Madrid.
You can get in touch with us by any of the following means:
- Phone: 913819220
- Email: email@example.com
- Postal address: C/ Bahía de Pollensa 13 – 28042 – Madrid
All notifications between Users and MARINASALINAS shall be deemed to have been received for all legal purposes when made through any of the aforesaid means.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
Access to this website is free and unrestricted. Nevertheless, MARINASALINAS may condition the use of some of the services provided on its Website to prior completion of the appropriate form.
The User guarantees the authenticity and current accuracy of all data uploaded to the Website and shall be solely and exclusively responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided.
The User hereby agrees to make proper use of the contents and services provided on the Website and to refrain from using them for the following purposes, among others:
- Disseminating criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive content, apology for terrorism and, in general, material contrary to the law and public order.
- Introducir en la red virus informáticos o realizar actuaciones susceptibles de alterar, estropear, interrumpir o generar errores o daños en los documentos electrónicos, datos o sistemas físicos y lógicos de MARINASALINAS o de terceras personas; así como obstaculizar el acceso de otros usuarios al sitio web y a sus servicios mediante el consumo masivo de los recursos informáticos a través de los cuales MARINASALINAS presta sus servicios.
- Intentar acceder a las cuentas de correo electrónico de otros usuarios o a áreas restringidas de los sistemas informáticos de MARINASALINAS o de terceros y, en su caso, extraer información.
- Inserting computer viruses into the network or committing acts that may alter, spoil, interrupt or cause damage to digital documents, data or physical and logical systems of MARINASALINAS or third parties or generating errors in the same or obstructing the access of other users to the Website and its services by means of massive consumption of the computing resources through which MARINASALINAS provides the services.
- Collecting data for advertising purposes or sending advertising and/or unsolicited notices to sell goods or services or others of a commercial nature without the express consent of MARINASALINAS.
All the contents of the Website including but not limited to the texts, photographs, graphs, images, icons, technology, software, its graphic design and source codes constitute a work property of MARINASALINAS. Therefore the right to operate or exploit the same beyond the extent strictly necessary for proper use of the Website shall not be misconstrued as having been assigned to the User.
In short, Users who access this Website may display its contents and, where appropriate, make authorised private copies provided that the copied material is not subsequently transferred to third parties, installed on servers connected to networks or subject to any kind of unauthorised transaction.
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Website are the property of MARINASALINAS. Therefore the right to use or access the same shall not be understood as conferring any intellectual property right whatsoever over the same.
Dissemination, alteration, transfer or public disclosure of the contents and any other act not expressly authorised by the owner of the operating rights is strictly prohibited.
The presence of hyperlinks on the Website does not imply the existence of relations between MARINASALINAS and the proprietor or proprietors of the website to which the hyperlink leads nor approval or recommendation by MARINASALINAS of its contents or services.
MARINASALINAS declines all responsibility for the use that the User may make of the materials provided on this Website or for acts performed on the basis of the same.
3.1. DISCLAIMER FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this Website is of a general nature and is provided purely for informative purposes. The proprietor does not guarantee access to all the content at all times and nor that said content is suitable or useful for a specific purpose or is complete, exhaustive, accurate, up-to-date or currently valid.
As far as the legal system allows, MARINASALINAS declines all liability for loss or damage deriving from the following causes:
- The inability of users to access the website or the false, inaccurate, incomplete and/or obsolete nature of the content or the existence of errors and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available to users accessed through the Website or through services provided on the same.
- The presence of viruses or other malicious code in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, digital documents or the users’ data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, the customs of trade and this Legal Notice as a result of improper use of the Website. In particular, for merely illustrative purposes, MARINASALINAS declines all responsibility for the actions of third parties that infringe intellectual property rights, business secrets, rights to personal honour, personal and family privacy and own image or the currently applicable regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
MARINASALINAS declines all responsibility for information not contained on this Website and not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links to other websites that appear herein is exclusively to inform the user of other sources that may be useful to expand the content provided by this Website. Furthermore, MARINASALINAS expressly declines responsibility for the operation or accessibility of sites reached through the hyperlinks and neither does it suggest, invite the user or recommend visiting the same or, in the event of such visits, declines all responsibility for the outcome. MARINASALINAS is not responsible for hyperlinks that may be inserted by third parties.
3.2. PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
Any User or third party who detects facts or circumstances that indicate illicit activity or use of the content of this Website or of other websites included herein or that can be reached through the hyperlinks that appear here should send a notification to MARINASALINAS, identifying the source as far as possible and describing the nature of the offence.